( This blog is not yet ready...Under Process ! By MK

Tuesday 14 May 2013

A Sad Love Story Facebook Cover page.

A SAD love story: 
There were 2 Lovers who decided to end their relationship.

After many years when the girl got married, her B.F approached her & said:
"How dare you use my fav color as the theme of your wedding!
 How dare you use my fav flowers as your decoration!
 How dare you set the date I Proposed you as your wedding day! &
 How dare you use our song for the ceremony???"


The girl cried & said:
"B'coz this is the only way I could pretend to my heart that I'm getting married to YOU..."
♥♥♥ :'(
If you like it and like to have a facebook cover page just download and upload it, that's it. Isn't so simple.
-- 
Facebook:ACMWCTTwitter:ACMWCTRss:ACMWCT
"You will never find time for anything.You must make it."
A Common Man With Common Thoughts
URL: HTML link code: BB (forum) link code:
© A Common Man With Common Thoughts

Newer Posts Older Posts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting us. Yours - m&k